Midwest Auto Scene
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Integra Sucks!

5 posters

Go down

Team Integra Sucks! Empty Team Integra Sucks!

Post  josh_mac17 Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:12 am

Yea, I said it. I know there are a few members on here but the only reason I heard about this site is becuase someone posted it up in the MI part of TI. Guess what, since its not an integra, it got deleted. GAY!!! Anyways, most people on there are assholes anyways and the ideal integra is a front lip, being lowered, and doing what the main people on the site tell you to do or else your not a cool integra owner. Like how a guy i have been talking too on aim got kicked off the site because he said something to piss off one of the female memebers, that everyone worships;it would be different if she was actually good looking, and she got him banned. I am just getting sick of that site and venting....

josh_mac17

Male Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Back to top Go down

Team Integra Sucks! Empty Re: Team Integra Sucks!

Post  Kries Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:21 am

Listen, this no place to bash other sites, granted the site is a bit more strict than most. If you wish to bash their site, talk to the Admins, Stephen or Justin.
Kries
Kries
Admin

Male Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2008-01-08

https://necarclub.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  josh_mac17 Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:48 am

Well hate to say man, but according to this section, this is the excact place to say that. Random thoughts, "say random shit that comes to your mind". Sorry to say, I just get sick of how you cant spred word of something else, like another site on there.

josh_mac17

Back to top Go down

Post  Kries Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:13 pm

Well I hate to say it man, but I started this damn site, I know the rules, because I wrote them. Like I said before, It was okay to say that you didn't like the site, but to continue to bash the site is a no-go here. Now if you wanna keep bashing them, go ahead but you won't be welcome back. By that I mean A. I will delete this thread, and B. You will most likely be banned. If you want to argue, go read the site rules like you should have before you posted.
Kries
Kries
Admin

Male Number of posts : 209

https://necarclub.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  BOWERS Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:18 pm

I'm sure we've all had are bad moments with some of T-I mods, but like Nick said If you have a problem with them then go tell them instead of venting about it here. I've had my fair share with the mods there but I've also gotten a lot of useful information from the site.
BOWERS
BOWERS
Track Whore and Admin

Male Number of posts : 226

http://www.myspace.com/rmdbowers

Back to top Go down

Post  josh_mac17 Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:11 am

Yea alright Im done being an ass. Just pissed off last night and seeing them deleting your post when you are trying to spred the word about your new site just got me a little bit because i think its stupid. Anyways, feel free to delete this.

josh_mac17

Back to top Go down

Post  BOWERS Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:25 am

lol, you don't hear me crying about team-integra...and I got banned from there for this site lol! lol! lol!
BOWERS
BOWERS
Track Whore and Admin

Male Number of posts : 226

http://www.myspace.com/rmdbowers

Back to top Go down

Post  igotvtec16 Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:04 pm

TI is good for information,as far as posting and actually havin a fun atmosphere and stuff,i just dont think its there.but GREAT info there.also,alot of peeps from both shores,not so much us in the middle =/
igotvtec16
igotvtec16

Number of posts : 8

Back to top Go down

Post  GSR402Lx Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:24 am

TI is ok imo..hard as hell to search for something though..type in fuel pump and u get no result..type in fuel and u get 5pages..but then again they have a lot of good article and diy guide..which helps a lot..i've learned a few things from there..i also hang out over on clubcivic.com, honda-tech.com, honda-acura.net..basically all over the place looking for info..they all have their ups and downs attitude..as far as the friendly environment, clubcivic.com seems to have a little bit better admosphere i think..but to other people might be different..

GSR402Lx

Male Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down