Midwest Auto Scene
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tuning question

2 posters

Go down

Tuning question Empty Tuning question

Post  GSR402Lx Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:02 am

does anyone here in town (lincoln, ne) that know how to tune?? or where would be a good place to get your car tune in town??

if i have a shop tune my car, what kind of equipment or accessories would i need to provide..ex..wideband o2 sensor and gauge, laptop..etc..?? aem uego gauge and o2 sensor kit is like almost 300bucks..that's a lot of green..i want to get my car tune in the summer, but seems like it's gonna be a lot..if there's anyone in town that can help me with that, i can buy beers **lol** and payment or wash your ride or something like that..

GSR402Lx

Male Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-01-15

Back to top Go down

Tuning question Empty Re: Tuning question

Post  THE SHOP Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:01 am

what kind of car you got
THE SHOP
THE SHOP
Sponsor

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post  GSR402Lx Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:29 am

i have 95 civic 4 drs swap with an b18c1 motor..mods installed: i/h/e with 2.5" test pipe/ctr cams..stock everything else inside the motor..

i'm waiting to install: skunk2 pro series Intake Mani along with Hondata IM gasket..currently i'm using an JDM p72 ecu..i also have a crome chipped p28 ecu available..i read somewhere that it does not make a different which ecu u use to tune with..is that correct??

do u think i would loose hp if i replace oem intake mani with skunk2 IM?? since the oem have a secondary valve on it and skunk2 are single runner plenum..i don't know much about this..

what would u recommend i get for tuning? hondata s200, s300..etc..i heard s300 is way easier to tune with but it also cost like 550 big one..

my goal is to get atleast 180whp if possible with my current mods..don't laugh if that number is way off the chart for the mods i have..i don't know anything about hp and such.

GSR402Lx

Back to top Go down

Post  THE SHOP Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:21 am

i would use the skunk manifold and just have it tuned with crome. it would be the cheapest. you could bring it down and we could tune it for u
THE SHOP
THE SHOP
Sponsor

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post  GSR402Lx Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:54 am

how..can u pm me a quote for the tuning?? and when u tune, u have access to dyno right??

thanks

GSR402Lx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down