Midwest Auto Scene
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

random races...

5 posters

Go down

random races... Empty random races...

Post  Eric Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:19 pm

wasnt sure where to post this at...so i put it here.

earlier me and my brother were hungry. so we took his car (just got it tuned) out and expected to be gone for 20 minutes at the most...get on the highway, and some crown vic or something wants to race. guy takes off so kevin does too. obviously beating the vic...a minute later an S2000 comes flying up on us...he wanted some too...end of story. s2K gets off at the exit, rsx pulls up beside us (10 minutes into our food trip) the rsx rides next to us and then down shifts...he takes off, kevin slowly accelerates, catching up quickly and making the rsx look like the slowest car on earth. so we get to our exit, get the food...as were leaving white castle a mustang and civic pull out behind us, get on the highway with us. mustang stays back and the civic goes flying by, we down shift, catch up and fly by...they get next to us ask what were running (b16 turbo) then the mustang runs us. no match...mustang wants more...so we give it to him after getting off the highway and talking with them for a few minutes. get on the highway (1am) no traffic...so all three of us just stop...were sitting there, waiting on mustangs passenger to start video...mustang beeps we take off...last time we saw them...

sorry for the long story...just thought i would tell it since it was the funnest time i ever had while going to get some food.

total kills...

vic - 2

s2K - 1

rsx - 2

civic - 2

mustang 3

not sure on mods for any of the cars...but our trusty lil civic only has 260hp...and the others didnt even come close to us...
Eric
Eric
Moder-Hater

Male Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-01-12

Back to top Go down

random races... Empty Re: random races...

Post  vicride345 Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:14 am

Sounds like some nice runs. I wish I could get some action like that around here. So your civic has the b16 turbo or the civic that you raced did?
vicride345
vicride345

Male Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Conechaser Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:44 am

Probably should find/create another place to post about street racing.
Conechaser
Conechaser

Male Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Kries Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:46 am

This site does not condone street racing, therefor I see no need to create a new forum just for it. Read the title, Auto-x/Street Racing.
Kries
Kries
Admin

Male Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2008-01-08

https://necarclub.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  shortstop Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:39 am

nice races. is the motor stock? how muchs psi are you guys runnin to hit 260?

shortstop

Male Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum